Novak Flatline Dead Short Battery Storage Tray NE4520
Product Code: NE4520
The Flatline works with single sub-C cells up to 6-cell packs. It discharges at a rate of 2.7 amps, and can completely discharge a pack to 0 volts utilizing Novak's ICM (Individual Cell Monitoring) Circuitry, which discharges cells individually. A single LED indicates the discharge status. Battery packs can be inserted in either direction, as the Flatline is non-polarized.
Designed and built in the USA, the Flatline is small (16.0 x 8.0 x 3.6cm), lightweight (4.45 oz.), and low cost. The Novak name ensures it is a quality product. Multiple units can easily be stacked to minimize space in the pit area thanks to the included, easy-to-install posts that have locking tabs to hold the trays together.
Each Flatline includes 4 posts with locking tabs for stacking trays.
The Flatline uses the same high quality spring clips as the Novak Smart Tray. The spring clips allow convenient battery storage and allows you to travel with battery packs securely held in place.
- Spring clips for easy insertion and convenient battery storage (same as Smart Tray)
- Lightweight design
- Discharge status LED
- ICM Circuitry discharges cells individually
- Non-polarization allows batteries to be inserted in either direction
- Deep discharges and/or dead shorts single sub-C cells up to 6-cell packs (Ni-MH and Ni-Cd)
- Stackable design to save pit space
- Length: 6.3 in. (16.0 cm)
- Width: 3.2 in. (8.0 cm)
- Height: 1.4 in. (3.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.45 oz. (126 grams)
- Discharge rate: 2.7 amps